Monday, March 7, 2011

Legs Monday

Woke up today still feeling sick, but decided to push through and go to the gym.

Workout:

Squats:
2 sets 10 reps 50lbs
2 sets 10 reps 70lbs

Smith Machine Squats:
3 sets 10 reps 90lbs
2 sets 10 reps 140lbs

Leg Press:
3 sets 10 reps 140lbs
3 sets 10 reps 180lbs
4 sets 15 reps 140lbs

Leg Extensions:
5 sets 10 reps 75lbs.

Leg Curls:
5 sets 10 reps 50lbs.

So the problem with my workout today were my squats. I don't know why, but it really hurts my shoulders! I don't know if it's because I'm putting the bar on the wrong place on my back, or I'm just not really used to squatting. I have issues balancing the bar too. My workout plan was going to be 10 sets of squats like Ice1cube, but my shoulders were just giving out. Maybe I just have to lower the weight and practice more... maybe some advice from you guys?

But I worked legs pretty hard that it's still sore right now. Didn't do cardio today like I wanted to. At least I'm learning my mistakes everyday and hopefully can change them quick.

My meals today were the same thing as the pictures I posted a couple days ago. Just a little bit of chick peas and turkey left...

No comments:

Post a Comment