Friday, March 11, 2011

Measurement Updates and Pics

Because of the rain today, I wasn't able to go to the gym and do my shoulder workout. I guess I'll take it as another rest day this week. My back is still extremely sore from yesterday's deadlifts. At least this shows that it really works!

So I finally got my body fat percentage today and also took some pictures to upload.

As of today, March 10th 2011:

Age: 18 (in 6 days)
Weight: 194.5lbs
Body fat %: ~24%

Honestly, this was a wake up call for me. I really need to step it up and stay really strict on my workout plan and nutrition plan. I never expected myself to be 195 lbs and to be 24% body fat. It really takes a picture to show you how bad your body is, regardless of how many times you've looked in the mirror. I'm setting a goal for myself to cut down to 22% body fat by the end of this month.



Side

Front


Back

Tomorrow will be better! I will definitely work 100% HARDER!

1 comment: